Scheduling Product Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About The Company
ONX Ai is a Silicon Valley technology startup, bringing fresh minds and tools to the world of Smart Buildings, Smart Infrastructure, Sustainability, Architecture, and Construction. With an incredible team from world renowned institutions, we are leading the way in transforming the way buildings and Infrastructure comes to life.
Product Manager Dynamic Scheduling
The Product Manager will lead the product management of our innovative Scheduling and Planning System, that leverages the best of Last Planner System (LPS) , Critical Path Method (CPM) and other approaches relevant in the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) Industry. Our scheduling and Planning system creates an integrated data system to connect all relevant project data points that determine the success of a Construction Project.
Essential Job Functions
- Create, own, and drive the ONX schedule management product vision, strategy, and roadmap. Manage the customer experience spanning different phases of the project lifecycle and connecting relevant data through them.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements, appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Gathers, manages, and prioritizes market/customer requirements and act as the customer advocate articulating the user’s and/or buyer’s needs.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
- Proactively own and manage product roadmap, with the goal to build a next gen cloud-based web and mobile solution
- Manage design, development, and adoption of software features from conceptualization to release stage. Liaison with cross functional teams for a holistic approach.
- Create, manage, and update process workflows in sync with industry best practices for business processes like look-ahead planning, master scheduling, cost loaded planning, s-curve tracking, schedule progress tracking, and all touchpoints related to construction scheduling like cost management, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), site, and design.
- Develop, manage, review and update product vision, specifications, roadmaps, backlogs, project execution plans and risk mitigation strategies.
- Partner with User Experience designers, Engineering team, QA/QC, Documentation, Project Management, Operations and Customer Service teams in an agile development environment to deliver scalable and well-crafted end-to-end experiences on the Onx platform.
- Build Manage relationships with users and stakeholders, collaborating with our Design Experience and Go to Market teams.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research, and development appropriations, and/or return-on-investment and cost-benefit analysis.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Engineering, Architecture, and/or related degree
- A Master’s degree and/or higher-level degrees that assist quantifying demonstrable experience/expertise in Construction Management, Project Management and/or Data Science
- 7+ years of experience as a software product manager related to Construction Technology, Scheduling and Planning
- Demonstratable experience with different Scheduling and Planning software’s based on Last Planner System, Critical Path Method, as well as other methodologies
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Your application has been successfully submitted.