IPD Project Executive
Job Title: Integrated Project Delivery (IPD) Project Executive
Location: Cleveland, OH (hybrid schedule may be considered on a case-by-case basis)
Industry: engineering and construction
Status of Hire: direct placement, permanent
Benefits: Competitive health and welfare benefits and a generous profit-sharing/401k plan.
Summary: The Project Executive is the on-site representative of the Company responsible for the overall direction, completion, and financial outcome of a single complex construction-management project; as well as mentoring multiple Project Managers and Engineers. We are looking for a Project Executive with experience managing IPD (Integrated Project Delivery) projects in any key market. This position will focus on the commercial and institutional sector.
- Direct and supervise work of project administration, project superintendents, and engineers to establish operational priorities and maintain satisfactory relationships with owners, subcontractors, unions, etc.
- Enforce project reporting requirements
- Manage critical issues
- Assume overall accountability for jobsite safety and quality
- Guide Project Managers and other staff on Lean Construction principles and ensure projects are delivered following IPD methodology.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leverage Business Insights – Understand and act on industry trends, local market and economic conditions and our business model to make decisions and create competitive advantage.
- Deploy a Strategic Mindset - Take a broad, global perspective when considering proactive solutions to long-term opportunities and risks that might develop in the future.
- Display Emotional Intelligence - Demonstrate the capacity to recognize feelings and patterns of behavior and those of others. Manage emotions effectively in ourselves and our relationships.
- Build High Performing Teams - Attract, select, develop, recognize, and retain talented individuals. Utilize motivation and discipline to maximize performance and impact on the organization.
- Drive Team Accountability - Determine priorities and delegate work; monitor and communicate progress. Establish measures to assess the impact, quality and timeliness of results; praise success and learn from mistakes.
- Coach and Develop Others - Provide feedback, instruction, and development guidance to help others excel in their current or future job responsibilities. Plan for and support development of individual skills and abilities.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BS OR MS degree in Engineering or Construction Management strongly preferred
- 10-15+ years in the lead role on IPD projects valued at $100 million or larger
- Strong technical and communication skills are critical
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Leadership and management skills
- Knowledge of Procore, Microsoft Office (preferred)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, or any other criteria protected by governing law. All candidates must be able to pass pre-employment drug screens and background checks to be considered eligible for hire.
Your application has been successfully submitted.