VP of Operations - Construction
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Well-established manufacturing company in San Joaquin County is looking for a Vice President of Operations. This position reports directly to the President.
This privately held company has been in business for over 100 years. They have a strong reputation in the industry. They provide a good work environment and treat their employees well. Consequently, many employees have been with the company for 15+ years.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage and oversee daily activities of Project Management as well as Project Engineering.
- Interact with engineering firms, general contractors, outside contractors, vendors, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 10+ years of experience in the construction or manufacturing industry.
- Substantial knowledge of steel fabrication.
- Experience from the perspective of a general contractor or a subcontractor in the construction industry.
- Knowledge of contractor and subcontractor negotiations, construction contract law, and operations administration.
- Experience within the state of California preferred but not required.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
Please include desired compensation.
Medical & Dental Insurance
Vacation and Holiday Pay
401(k) Retirement Plan
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Commercial and Residential Construction - Where top construction management personnel and top companies meet.