Assistant VDC/BIM Manager (Healthcare)
• Able to perform all Building Information Modeling Engineer’s responsibilities (refer to position description / requirements).
• Supervise and direct VDC Modeling Engineer staff and outsourced resources as assigned. Assist in planning and review of staff requirements.
• Assist / modify project specific Virtual Design & Construction Guidelines, Attachment “M”, prior to bid or preconstruction services.
• Assist project teams with review / approval of Subcontractor adherence to Virtual Design & Construction Guidelines, Attachment “M”, including model submittal schedule and updates as well as updating of the model(s) to reflect as-built conditions for submittal of the record set / project close-out.
• Assist project teams with preconstruction services, establish / implement VDC procedures and techniques to assure timely modeling / shop drawing approval.
• Organize / lead regular meetings for VDC coordination with BIM Engineer’s, users and Subcontractors.
• Lead clash detection and RFI resolution with project teams in preconstruction efforts.
• Implement VDC technologies on large-scale construction projects to include 4D scheduling efforts using BIM models in conjunction with project schedules and other opportunities.
• Advise and assist BIM Engineer’s / users with process and methods as defined by company standards.
• Monitor / manage the modeling process to ensure projects are completed on schedule and within allotted budget.
• Develop training material and conduct BIM training including software and procedures for targeted employees.
• Participation as an integral team member in the adoption of Virtual Design & Construction program.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Come Build Your Career