LEAN Construction Engineer Intern
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Lean Construction Engineer (LCE) intern is responsible for productivity analysis of construction operations for a General Contractor and Real Estate Developer. The Lean Construction Engineer will work under (and receive mentorship from) a Lean certified Green Belt, CM-Lean and Industrial Engineer. The LCE will have an opportunity to be apart of a dynamic and growing organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• LCE candidate should have eye for detailing and should be able to handle complex manufacturing data.
• LCE candidate should be a team player and should be a team motivator
• LCE candidate should be a good communicator
• LCE candidate should have good oral and written communication skills
• Support the strategic initiatives of implementing lean into construction operations
• Specific tasks and/or skills:
• Time studies and monitoring of construction operations in the field
• Value stream mapping and utilizing Lean Tools
• Data and Statistical Analysis, identifying and highlighting trends and comparing to planned
• Utilize Lean Construction software tools
• Responsible to identify process inefficiencies and highlight for corrective action
• Analyze construction operations data, and based on the observations, should be able to give guidelines for standard operations
Your application has been successfully submitted.