Director of Process Improvement
This job is no longer accepting applications.
With more than 80 years in business and 16 offices (and growing!), Ryan offers comprehensive commercial real estate solutions to customers across the US. We bring a collaborative, relationship-driven approach to delivering spaces where people thrive and businesses succeed. Join a company with an outstanding culture and competitive benefits. At Ryan, we don’t just build buildings – we build stories.
Ryan Companies US, Inc. has an immediate career opportunity for a Director of Process Improvement to join our team in Minneapolis! Are you an inquisitive, execution-based director accustomed to identifying opportunities and optimizing processes? Are you a nimble collaborator who is adept at growing and supporting strategic alliances throughout all construction operations? Are you able to identify current areas of opportunity, while also focusing on the future? If this describes you, we encourage you to apply today!
Some Things You Can Expect To Do
- Immerse yourself in the current processes to find weak points that lead to inefficiencies and inconsistencies.
- Evaluate ROI with proposed change management implementations, train and support change, and track accountability and compliance.
- Balance and apply your skill sets of data analysis, construction experience, and implementation experience.
To be successful in this role, you must have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management and at least 8 years of proven experience in the commercial construction industry. Data analysis and process and/or product implementation experience is strongly preferred.
You will really stand out if you can successfully perform the following (not an exhaustive list):
- Develop process analysis to improve efficiency, lower costs and improve quality.
- Coordinate with various teams to analyze project results and performance.
- Perform project management, analytics, and measure to ensure milestones are met and deliverables achieved.
- Review Procore Analytics and Year In Review documentation and create other feedback sources to jump-start process refinement suggestions.
- Assist in the development of new process capabilities.
- Facilitate the design and implementation of new/improved process models and organizational structures.
- Identify and manage resources to deliver effective solutions.
- Provide technical and analytical support for process improvement initiatives.
- Support the process team in identifying, verifying, analyzing, and implementing process improvement opportunities.
- Lead our Lean membership and participation in the Lean Construction Institute (LCI) organization.
- Create and maintain PowerBI dashboards as a visual tool.
Positions require verification of employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
Must be Authorized to Work in the US.
Ryan Companies does not sponsor foreign workers for nonimmigrant visas or employment-based green cards unless the position is on our executive leadership team.
Your application has been successfully submitted.