BIM / VDC Technician
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a BIM / VDC Technician you will produce detailed constructible shop drawings based on contract documents, design criteria and/or instructions. Shop drawings are to reflect the use of sensible and strategic practices to maximize productivity throughout all phases of the construction process. The process is typically executed in the following phases; Setup & Backgrounds, Initial Detailing, System Modeling, Coordination, and Final Detailing. May provide work direction to other detailers. All experience levels welcome to apply.
What We're Looking For In You
- Drafting/design in Piping/Plumbing industry experience
- All experience levels are welcome to apply
- Working knowledge of construction practices with emphasis on Mechanical (Piping/Plumbing) systems
- Proven math, accuracy and detail-orientation skills
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Proven organizational skills and problem-solving skills
- Proficient understanding of Revit, AutoCAD, Autodesk Fabrication, or Navisworks
- Knowledge of building codes for plumbing and piping industries
- Ability to train and mentor team members
Your life at Harris
As one of the country's leading mechanical contractors, Harris offers you the best of both worlds: the stability, resources and opportunities of a national company, and the team culture, creative spirit and customer loyalty of a local business. If you thrive on variety and new challenges, we want to meet you!
From stadiums to manufacturing facilities, power plants to hospitals, concert halls to classrooms, we handle projects of all sizes and complexity from multiple regional locations across the country.
Visit our Careers Page for additional details: https://www.harriscompany.com/careers/employee-benefits-at-a-glance
Your application has been successfully submitted.