BIM/VDC Integration Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
WWPS is a project solutions organization committed to implementing lean constructions, collaborative contracting, and execution approaches to enable breakthroughs in performance.
World Wide Professional Solutions (WWPS) is seeking an experienced and motivated professional BIM/VDC Integration Manager to join our project team in Rio Rancho, NM.
Specific Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develop and maintain a BIM Execution Plan
- Work with on-site BIM and CM team to plan, organize, and supervise multiple projects from inception through design, fabrication, construction and close-out.
- Maintain productive relationship with internal business partners and customers.
- Communicate project status to Client management, internal customers and external parties as appropriate.
- Utilize and become proficient in the use of VDC management program’s being considered for use (i.e. Microsoft Project, EXCEL, Navisworks, and BIM 360 etc.)
- Ensure projects scope, schedule, budgets and forecasts are developed and being tracked and executed to projects’ goals
- Prepare progress reports and maintain indicator reports
- Maintain good relationship with CMC, BIM leads and encourage craft productive improvements.
- 3+ years of virtual design construction experience, preferably in Semiconductor industry, with strong results in meeting deadlines and cost requirements
- Experience with construction contracts, managing budgets and schedules.
- Ability to work with multiple customers.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to work well with internal and external business partners and stakeholders
- Ability to communicate within multiple levels in an organization.
- Strong analytical skills.
- High School Education required with AA degree in construction management or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge and experience in LEAN construction practices.
- OSHA 10 and/or OSHA 30 certification
- Ability and willingness to learn/grow into technical areas beyond current education and area of expertise/experience
WWPS offers competitive salary and benefits including a company match IRA plan.
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.