Lean Construction Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Keller is the world leader in geotechnical construction and deep foundations. With a North American presence of over 100 years, we operate as the market leader with over 50 offices throughout the US and Canada. By connecting global resources and local experience, Keller develops innovative, practical, and cost-effective solutions to geotechnical challenges. Our values of integrity, collaboration, and excellence enable us to lead the industry in providing the optimal solution for our clients.
Keller is looking for a Lean Construction Manager. This person can sit anywhere.
- Conceptual design and lead of Lean leaders and projects in operations and administration
- Project lead on Lean construction projects within Keller North America
- Implementation of Lean processes and embedding of the Lean approach in the company
- Support of local and regional senior management on strategic and operational implementation of process improvement through Lean construction
- Training and coaching of Local Lean Leaders during the implementation of strategic and operational improvement projects in construction, geo-technical engineering and supply chain
- Execution of training and coaching on Lean
- Active development of competencies and methods of the Keller Lean curriculum
- Preferably a degree in engineering, construction management or related fields
- At least 3 years of experience in Lean implementation, preferably Lean in construction or construction consulting
- Great opportunity for candidates looking for an opportunity to transfer their Lean knowledge from other industries to the construction world
- Experienced in designing and implementing process improvement and supporting change management projects
- Experienced in leading project teams during Lean implementation and change management
- Willingness to travel regionally (North America region)
Keller is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.
Your application has been successfully submitted.