Leader Project Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Seeking to hire a full-time project manager to provide overall support to management and customers. The qualified leader is a self-starter with strong communication and organizational skills, forward thinking and takes pride in a reputation for quality and building strong relationships. As the Project Manager you will be directly responsible for managing multiple concurrent projects. The ideal candidate interacts closely with the project team to Lead the way in the achievement of the project goals and objectives.
$80,000 - $120,000 Based on experience
- Scheduling project work, understanding and working with project milestones.
- Managing material and subcontractors.
- Responsible for project costs.
- Manage project budget working with the superintendent and general foreman.
- Support the installation team.
- Communicating with the client.
- Collaborate with other project teams.
- Key in developing and strengthening relationships.
- Contribute to strategic initiatives.
Tools to succeed
- Strong knowledge of the electrical code (NEC and CEC).
- Understanding and use of Lean and Agile construction
- Organized and can prioritize effectively.
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Takes initiative, strong work ethics, pride in performance.
- Good attitude demonstrates a sense of urgency.
- Minimum 5 years electrical construction experience.
- Degree in electrical engineering, construction management or experience as an electrical foreman.
- Electrical construction experience required.
Your application has been successfully submitted.