This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Integration Manager evaluates, designs, executes, measures, monitors and controls technology based business processes. Integration Manager work to ensure that process outcomes align with DPRs strategic goals by working collaboratively across all functional groups to help improve the management of a technology based process. Although the primary focus is to assist projects in adoption and effective utilization of technology, Integration Managers also focus on introducing innovation into the process that can impact results, enhance profitability and assist DPR to meet our business objectives and goals.
- Oversee and direct technology adoption and execution on projects from conception to completion
- Understand project requirements and align teams on processes, tools and outcomes
- Review RFPs and contracts for technology requirements
- Identify, analyze and mitigate technology risks
- Create, maintain and execute project technology execution plans
- Create and manage technology budgets and schedules
- Coordinate construction sequencing and scheduling activities assuring they are integrated and aligned with technology based expectations, processes and deliverables
- Ensure all project team members are competent in the use of technology in their role
- Provide quality control for completeness and adherence to project Technology Execution Plan
- Serve as a main point of contact for technology processes, tools and related issues for DPR, subcontractors, clients, design teams and other project participants
- Ensure technology is effectively used throughout project
- Ensure unnecessary technology is not used
- Collaborate with DPRs innovation group and identify key areas for innovation
- Communicate regularly with other BIM Managers and Technology Integration Managers regarding processes, lessons learned and innovation.
- Document and communicate industry trends
- 6+ years in construction industry and 3+ years focused on technology in the construction industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering or related field
- Understanding of all facets of the construction business including precon, BIM, lean, sustainability, scheduling, estimating and operations
- Competent in common building systems and components
- Understanding of all DPR software including BIM software
- Leadership and human resource management skills
- Ability to plan and execute the “big picture”
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must be a self-starter and possess the drive to continue education in technology and construction
DPR has been nationally recognized for its strong company culture, based on a well-defined purpose “We Exist to Build Great Things,” and four core values: integrity, enjoyment, uniqueness and ever forward. A flat, title-less organization that empowers people at all levels to make decisions, DPR ranked on FORTUNE’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list for five consecutive years. For more information, visit http://www.dpr.com .
Your application has been successfully submitted.