Role - Project Executive
Location – Dallas, TX (Building Division)
Salary - $205-210k + Excellent Benefits including project related bonuses
With exciting plans in place for 2022, Hamilton Mayer is honored to be working closely with a prestigious and well known name in the U.S. construction market.
Our firm has been asked to help identify exceptional talent in accordance with a Project Executive opening in Dallas, with the role being specifically highlighted as being the right-hand man for the Vice President of Operations.
With a base location from Dallas, this role will develop into a wider remit across all states in Texas, including Austin, San Antonio and Houston.
- Applicants must have a track record successfully delivering projects valuing $100m+
- Market sector experience is flexible, however multifamily residential, healthcare, commercial, aviation and hospitality will be desirable.
- Responsible for leading all field operations involving multiple projects across Dallas and beyond.
- Lead a collaborative field planning process using short interval planning and production tracking for subs/materials etc.
- Create construction schedules, perform regular updates, monitor subcontractor relationships, and insert new activities and impacts where required.
- Coordinate jobsite logistics and maintain helpful relationships with neighboring occupants.
- Negotiate with authorities having jurisdiction to achieve project occupancy milestones.
- Be fully accountable for everything that happens on site from leading operations, health & safety, training, scheduling, to working on change orders with the client should this be necessary.
- Main point of contact with the client/owner through entire project delivery lifecycle.
- Delivering on Procurement strategy with overall control and management of subcontractors, working closely with the Senior Superintendent and Project Manager.
- Help develop with the board Pre-construction strategy for securing business critical projects in the future.
- Both Site based and in the office throughout the construction phase, and in doing so create a respectful environment of team collaboration across the region.
- This opening may suit a Senior Project Manager ready to take the next step in their career if the opportunity isn't available where they are at the moment.
- A background constructing large scale projects in the Texas market is preferred.
- Will have a strong background working in general contracting.
- Knowledgeable of Lean Construction techniques will be advantageous but not essential as training will be provided.
- Be an excellent communicator.
Your application has been successfully submitted.