BMH - Lean Manager - Southfield, MI
TheLean Manager ensures Lean principles and practices are developed and adhered to by the Lean management team and the extended Barton Malow Holdings (BMH) workforce. This position also ensures an on-going focus and emphasis on management principles to further support and advance our organization in the utilization of Lean strategies and techniques.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Partners leadership to develop Lean policies, procedures and programs; provides continuing oversight and guidance on Lean matters.
- Implements process improvement initiatives and facilitation of corresponding business measures, KPI’s, & operating metrics.
- Facilitate cross-functional projects and/or process improvement teams responsible for improving core processes.
- Serves as a Lean subject matter expert with key internal stakeholders across Barton Malow.
- Works closely with site leaders, maintain an active role as a change agent on internal process improvement initiatives within the organization.
- Educate and coach team members at all levels in the organization to establish a culture of operational excellence.
Required Knowledge, Education, Experience, Skills, And Abilities
- Bachelors degree required
- 4+ years experience with Lean, Construction, Engineering or Architecture industry a plus
- Effective time management, organization skills and attention to detail
Your application has been successfully submitted.