Regional ONEsolution Director - Western Region
This job is no longer accepting applications.
This position will report directly to the Regional Vice President and be responsible for supporting the operating business units and project teams throughout the region on successful implementation of ONEsolution behaviors, tools and project execution.
The Regional ONEsolution Director will work directly with Regional Operations including the Sr. Directors of Design and Construction Operations, and a variety of execution and operations team members, including Office Leaders and project leaders, to further drive a ONEsolution™ mindset within the region and to ensure that all ONEsolution pursuits and projects are meeting outlined goals, implementing Lean tools and best practices, and operating as singular cohesive project teams. The Director will also support the regional leadership team in evaluating internal business operations measured against the region’s ONEsolution goals, determining what gaps exist and where, and recommending various solutions from a business operations perspective to further the integration mindset and capabilities of the region. The Regional ONEsolution Director will also closely collaborate with Global Technical Operations with best practice, work guides, and procedures related to ONEsolution project delivery.
This position will require high levels of energy and drive, the ability to maintain a strong sense of focus and purpose under pressure, a capability to work independently, and a strong and unwavering personal and business integrity. Furthermore, this position requires an appropriate level of interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence to both inspire staff while driving accountability.
It is anticipated that the ONEsolution Director’s time will be spent in the following breakdown:
Project Delivery Subject Matter Expert (25%)
- Assisting teams developing project build strategy sequences and Trade Partner engagement aligning with ONEsolution execution methods
- Supporting project teams with Prefabrication, Preassembly, Modularization, and Off-Site construction execution strategies
- Providing Target Value Delivery risk/reward incentive expertise to project teams
ONEsolution and Lean Design and Construction Subject Matter Expert (25%)
- Provide lean methods, behavior, tool selection, training and deployment to project teams (CRB, Owner’s, trade partners, etc.) Lean methods such as but not limited to:
- TAKT planning
- Last Planner System
- Target Value Delivery
- High Performing Teaming
- Work Cluster Groups
- Big Room Collaboration and Co-Location
- Choosing by Advantages
- A3 Thinking and Decision Making
- Value Stream Mapping
Internal Global Technical Operations Support (25%)
- ONEsolution Director Cross-Regional coordination and best practice development
- ONEsolution methods, procedures, work guides, and tool development
- ONEsolution training content development and implementation
- Project Delivery Focused Industry Organizational Involvement (LCI, CURT, CII, etc.)
- Coordination across other Global Technical Operations functions
- ONEsolution marketing and communication support
Internal Regional Operations Support (25%)
- ONEsolution proposal, interview, and client pursuit presentations
- Regional ONEsolution methods, behaviors, and tool training
- ONEsolution project data collection and KPI
- Supporting trade partner assessment, evaluation, and continuous improvements related to ONEsolution execution behaviors, methods, and tools
- ONEsolution Regional coordination with operations, quality, Technical Advancement Group, Project Delivery Services, and other operations related to ONEsolution delivery
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction, or Business-related field
- 12+ years of experience in design/construction industry
- 2+ years of experience in management or direct oversight of design and/or construction teams
- Experience with Integrated Project Delivery and Lean concepts, tools, and contract structures
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence a must
- Understands and believes in CRB’s core values and cultural identity
This is a full-time position
CRB offers a complete and competitive benefit package designed for individuals and families.
CRB is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Your application has been successfully submitted.