Schedulers, Construction, All levels
WWPS is a project solutions organization committed to implementing lean constructions, collaborative contracting, and execution approaches to enable breakthroughs in performance.
World Wide Professional Solutions (WWPS) is seeking experienced and motivated professional Construction Schedulers, entry level though management level positions, to join our project team in North Phoenix, AZ.
Successful candidates for our open scheduling positions will have demonstrated schedule analytical skills and the ability to work with a team in preparing and communicating schedule requirements. Qualified schedulers will prepare base-build construction, process lateral systems construction tool install and trade specific project schedules using Primavera and Excel to maintain and communicate the schedule to our performers, trade partners, and clients. Schedule management and development also includes schedule integration to aggregate and collate information from multiple project data sources to ensure information is reconciled to the plan of record, maintained and understood is also expected.
Scheduler roles also include alignment of commercial systems where major tool and support equipment is purchased to insure alignment with the construction schedule. The successful candidates will be part of a team of Project Schedulers to improve business processes, operational excellence, improve performance metrics, and deliver systems to meet required construction milestones.
We are currently looking for:
· Master Schedulers (Management Level Scheduler)
· Schedule Integrators (Experienced Construction Schedulers)
· Schedule Technicians (Entry Level & Jr. Schedulers)
· Trade Schedulers (Entry Level & Jr. Schedulers)
Duties & Responsibilities
· Understand and fully comply with all company policies and procedures, specifically safety Incident Free Workplace (IFW) and corporate code of conduct
· Understand with the ability to effectively plan and schedule, project lifecycle events and general sequence of events and process for engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning and project management project tasks
· Master Schedulers, management level roles, to oversee and manage a project team of schedulers to manage and communicate the overall construction schedule with performers, trade partners, owners, and executive level project management.
· Schedule Integrators responsible for aggregation and integration of various elements of large, complex, industrial projects and programs into master schedule.
· Schedule Technicians responsible for data collection, schedule building, schedule updating, revisions, and production of schedule reports.
· Trade Schedulers responsible for scheduling trade specific procurement, fabrication, delivery, and installation schedules in a Lean Construction, Integrated Project Delivery environment
Minimum Duties & Responsibilities for all schedulers:
o Prepare and/or assist in preparing schedules both independently and in team environments
o Prepare, baseline, status, maintain and report project schedules
o Assist in the analysis of modifications to the project schedules
o Monitor and document weekly/monthly progress for assigned projects including critical path analysis, and schedule narratives
o Prepare weekly and monthly project schedule status reports for project managers
o Provide to the Project Manager all elements needed to issue weekly and monthly reports
o Other duties as assigned from Project Manager or Scheduling Manager
· Master Schedulers, management level roles, require substantial experience in scheduling large, complex industrial, capital improvement projects managing teams of schedulers. Minimum of 10 years experience.
· Schedule Integrators, experienced construction schedulers, need to have experience in scheduling large, complex industrial capital improvement projects with integration of multiplicity of constriction packaging and coordination of trade partners. Minimum 5 years of experience.
· Schedule Technicians can be entry level to Jr. Scheduler with either a baseline education in construction scheduling or some construction scheduling experience.
o High School Education required with AA degree in construction management or computer science desired
o Experience in construction project scheduling
o Experience in Primavera P6 scheduling Required
o Ability to coordinate & organize multiple sources of schedule inputs/performance data into a master schedule platform and deliver project/program status reports as required is a must
o Light programming (such as MS Access or SQL) would be helpful
o Other critical skills include knowledge of Excel, VBA and Access for reporting and analysis
o Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
o Must be detail-oriented and organized
o Need to have strong analytical and problem solving skills
o Full-time, standard M-F workweek
o Lean Construction, Pull-Planning, Last Planner Systems® experience
o Semiconductor experience a plus
WWPS offers excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD, and an IRA company match retirement plan.
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.