Construction Project Manager for the Developer
LanTree Developments combines a respected legacy of multi-generational real estate expertise with a modern approach to real estate and community development. Led by Raphael Mandelbaum, a third-generation real estate developer, Raphael has expanded his family’s internationally recognized legacy of real estate development to the United States. LanTree Developments spearheads its own projects while also partnering with the family’s award-winning Toronto-based firm Lanterra Developments on select opportunities. We believe that providing the highest quality of service will result in success and prosperity.
We currently have more than 1.7-Million square feet in development dotted throughout the New Jersey Gold Coast, Rockland County, Manhattan & the Bronx with an actively growing pipeline. We are looking for an energetic, highly motivated, and creative individual to come join our development team in New Jersey as a Construction Project Executive.
Our Construction Project Executive will be involved from the start of analyzing projects, through completion, taking responsibility to deliver the projects on time and budget. The candidate will be tasked with managing the construction process of our projects from due diligence, through planning, construction and sell out. The candidate will have the opportunity to work directly with the lead developers on these projects from start to finish.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Construction Project Manager is responsible for estimating, cost, schedule, quality, close-out and commissioning.
· Oversee all aspects of the construction project from start to finish
· Oversee subcontractor management including establishing subcontractor scope, terms and conditions
· Provide input on costing and budgeting of hard and soft cost items.
· Approve and report change order and budget discrepancy items due to construction.
· Ensure appropriate documentation, submittal and cost change processes
· Clearly communicate issues to owners/architects/partners
· Meet regularly with accounting department to monitor job cost.
· Produce, manage and report project scheduling, progress and status on a regular basis
· Bachelor's degree in building construction management, civil engineering or other engineering discipline preferred.
· Minimum of ten years of related experience; the ideal candidate will have worked on a project from commencement-to-close out
· Strong organizational and time management skills with attention to detail.
· Excellent verbal, listening, and written communication skills. Effective interpersonal and teamwork skills.
· Ability to easily read and understand blueprints and specifications.
· Assertive, highly motivated, organized and a self-starting individual.
· Tenacity to accomplish tasks, follow-through and meet deadlines.
· Entrepreneurial focus and the ability to see the big picture while simultaneously focusing on details and timelines.
· Must be technologically savvy with the ability to easily pick up computer programs and technology.
· Professional demeanor
· Proficient in Microsoft Suite & ProCore
· Must have experience in multi-family residential construction
Salary Range: $185,000