FPI Builders, LLC is looking for a seasoned Commercial Superintendent!
This job is no longer accepting applications.
FPI Builders, LLC, a General Commercial Contractor in Ft. Worth, TX, is searching for a seasoned Superintendent with 10-15 years of commercial experience, supervising projects in the $5m-$15m range. Our candidate will have a solid foundation in planning, coordination and supervision of commercial projects. You will be dedicated to project completion within timeframe and budget constraints. Most importantly, you will focus on creating value for our customer thru quality workmanship and regular communication. You will work in a paper-free environment, your “job-in-your-back pocket” will be on your 5G connected iPad – all plans, schedules, document files, contacts, emails and more will be at your fingertips wherever you are on the job site. You will know, understand and practice LEAN Processes and Culture. Job site Safety practices are a must.
- Must be a LEAN practitioner – hands on, working knowledge of LEAN Tools, Practices and Culture. You are always looking for ways to improve your processes and eliminate waste.
- You must have working experience with Last Planner System, Phase Pull Sessions, and Daily Huddles,and be able to effectively facilitate these activities
- You must be OSHA 30 Certified
- 10-15 years experience as a commercial superintendent
- Ground Up, Steel frame, ICF, and tilt wall knowledge
- Must be able to read, understand, and mark up digital plans on an iPad (your company iPad will bewith you at all times on our projects)
- You must be focused on worker and jobsite safety – there is zero tolerance for unsafe people or conditions
- Must be a self-starter, with a proactive approach to your project – you can’t manage the project from the trailer!
- Must be proficient in BIM 360, Bluebeam, Word, Excel, Outlook – we will teach you RefinemySite scheduling
- Be able to set up, initialize and run a Zoom meeting on an iPad
- Understand Trade Partners scope of work, and work with them to resolve issues
- Read and understand job specifications
- Install and maintain all necessary permitting on site – local authority permitting, SWPPP, etc.
- Be able to understand submittals and shop drawings from your iPad
- Maintain a digital, progressive set of as-built drawings on your iPad
- Attend and facilitate Daily Huddles with trade partners, as well as bi-weekly OAC meetings
- Compile digital punch list thru BIM360 app…maintain, review and close out as completed
- Complete Daily Reports with updated pictures/video, complete safety checklists and Safety Goal Cross as required by Safety Director
Company Benefits Offered…
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- PTO and Holiday Pay
- 401(k) Plan
- Monthly Auto Allowance
FPI Builders LLC is a commercial contractor based in Fort Worth, TX. We have been doing business in the DFW Metroplex for over 36 years. During that time, through relationships with our clients and architects, we have built churches for congregations, police stations for cities, libraries for your neighborhood, and more. As one of the most respected and trusted commercial construction companies in North Texas, we continue to set the bar high, each and every day.
Please visit our website to learn more about us: www.fpibuilders.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.